Auto Box Sets Issue

misterkev

misterkev

Hi,

Have looked around and can't find an answer to this, but is there a way to exclude sections of my library from being found in Auto Box Sets? My problem is this: I have two non-standard categories set up in my library, one for animation and one for wrestling events. I had these folders set up so as not to show up in Movie and TV libraries. However, after installing the Auto Box Sets plugin (which was otherwise brilliant) I have noticed that all the wrestling events that were picked up by that plugin and organised into box sets are now also showing up in the Movies section of my library. This is particularly annoying as I had set the 'Sort Title' to all these events set so as they'd show up in chronological order. So now, when I go through my movies library all the wrestling events show up at the beginning because their sort title starts with a number.

Is there a way I can get the plugin to NOT search this folder, or will I have to manually delete all these box sets and remove the plugin? Hopefully I've missed something really obvious again.

No, there is no way to exclude content at this time.  Sorry.

You could remove the tmdb collection ID from the source movies and then Auto Box sets would no longer organize them.  But this information may come back if you refresh the individual movies.