Trailers Plug-in

jojovee

jojovee

I have two issues with the trailers plug-in. First issue, I'm trying to understand how the sorting for the trailers plug-in works in Emby for WMC. I have only selected New and Upcoming in Theaters as I don't really care about the other two categories. In Emby webclient I have my trailers sorted by date added and in ascending order. In the emby wmc client there isn't the same options as the webclient so I have it sorted by date. The two don't seem to be the same however.

In the webclient I can see the latest trailers have been added at the top, but in the wmc client it always only shows trailers that I've watched at the top. When I scroll down to the bottom, I can see the new trailers displayed as in the webclient. What options do I need to set it to show the latest new trailers at the top in the wmc client? I've checked out all the other sort options and none of them seem to fit?

Second issue, my trailers don't seem to be adding any new content. According to WMC in the main menu page when I hover over the Trailers menu, the last added content was on 29 June. Nothings been updated or added since then. I'm assuming that there are new trailers available since my last update of 29 June?

Any ideas?

Happy2Play

Same thing reported here.

It is almost like it only updates once a month. 5-22 and 6-29 are the only added dates in my trailer.

Happy2Play

Why do I get date added as 6-29 if trailer plugin was installed today 7-14.

Is that the Diamond theme?

Can you please try with Chocolate so I can see the sort order.

jojovee

Yes, above screenshots was in the Diamond theme

WMC Chocolate Theme Main Menu View

55a58088cc2cd_wmc_chocolate.png

WMC Chocolate Theme Trailers View

55a580c5822ff_wmc_chocolatetrailers.png

I think the web client may be showing them by release date and the EMC sort you have selected is by date added to collection.

jojovee

Thanks ebr. There's no way to sort it by release date in emby WMV is there? I've used the Classic, Chocolate and Diamond theme and couldn't see that option. Would you know what is causing the second issue? Trailers don't seem to be updating and haven't updated for a while.

Scott84Z28

Ya, you should be able to change the sort order in EMC.  I have mine setup so the newest trailers are shown first.

Go into the trailers section, and then in the top right corner you can access the sorting menu.

• Like 1

Thanks ebr. There's no way to sort it by release date in emby WMV is there?

Sort by "Year".