Missing tv cast/images dll_fgets fail ?

badaas

badaas

Latest emby beta

Not sure what is going on but since i installed isengard rc2 and reverted to rc1 no change, cant get tv casts back even though on server and running ok on other htpc although i have not updated that.

only other thing i did was disable coverart in emby settings.

kodi.log

kodi.old.log

Angelblue05

I had a similar issue on rc2. Turns out smb service was not working anymore.... If you go to add videos and try to navigate via the smb protocol, does it discover anything? but maybe the add-on is not compatible with RC2.... I'm not exactly sure if they changed the database structure again. So remain on RC1, and try to clean install Kodi and removing myvideosxx.db/textures13.db and thumbnails folder.

Edited by Angelblue05

badaas

havent tried nav yet, but did complete wipe/install of rc1 and still wont fix problem. some dll or thing has got stuck from rc2 :(

deleted roaming profile of kodi etc rescan, everything i can think of

Angelblue05

For the smb issue, anything already established would play fine, it's the discovery that was messing up. Anyway, let us know if you manage to resolve the issue.

badaas

I did nav via smb to add weather artwork which is on the nas via smb where all media is stored. i then have a seperate server on w7 box hardwired to it.

badaas

nop, stil borked, no tv cast/crew/directors. clean uninstall of kodi with iobit removal, rc1 installed :huh: