Folder Display method.

plazma
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

plazma

im not sure if its me and my memory but im sure when using the web interface it used to remember folder display (sort by options) in the last few betas ive noticed it defaults to alpha numeric by default.

I know there is the recent media section, but it would be nice if each users settings for folder listings (sort method) could be remembered for each user.

Or as an alternative a setting on the folders config page to set a default sort method for the folder... maybe its there or moved and im missing it...

It does sort of remember, but only for that user session, close chrome/browser and connect to a new session and its back to alpha numeric, so currently its only saving the option in the browsers session with the client (I think), where it would work better potentially for this to get remembered (or for a default method per folder) to be saved and the server remember.

Anyone?

Edited by plazma

what screen? I just tested this by going to the movies page. changed sort order to budget, watched as content reloaded. then refreshed the page and the budget sort order was still selected.

plazma

See above, when I close chrome or move to another system it doesn't. see above, sorry I was editing as you replied :-)

This is when using standard folder display (not enhanced).

Edited by plazma

• Solution

Yes, for now, that's never been implemented. Same system only until we move those settings to the server.

• Like 1

plazma

That's cool, like I said I couldn't remember exactly if it used to, if there's a plan to add it in what ever form at some point that's grovey :-)

Thanks luke :-)