Slow/Timeout when using the Web Client LiveTV Guide

armyb77

armyb77

Hello,

I recently started having issues with the Web Client loading the channel guide.  It used to take a couple of seconds but now it is either timing out or taking over a minute to load.  Is anyone else experiencing this issue?  I have tried the web client with Firefox, Chrome, and Safari.  All of the browsers have the same problem.  The guide data on the server side is completing without issue. I have tried multiple restarts, uninstalling ServerWMC and reinstalling but nothing seems to work.

Any help would be appreciated!

~Armyb77

well there aren't any requests in this log that attempt to access live tv pages. are you sure you got the right one?

• 2 weeks later...
blade005

Hello,

I recently started having issues with the Web Client loading the channel guide.  It used to take a couple of seconds but now it is either timing out or taking over a minute to load.  Is anyone else experiencing this issue?  I have tried the web client with Firefox, Chrome, and Safari.  All of the browsers have the same problem.  The guide data on the server side is completing without issue. I have tried multiple restarts, uninstalling ServerWMC and reinstalling but nothing seems to work.

Any help would be appreciated!

~Armyb77

I have experienced the same. Live TV was taking way too long to load the Guide, Channels or Recordings section or not loading at all recently. When it didn't load the Live TV section on my homepage I would find that my entire Emby Library was not accessible for periods of time. For now I had to uninstall the ServerWMC plugin in order to have the rest of my Library accessible. SInce I have uninstalled ServerWMC, my library is always up and accessible, as it has been in the past.

UPDATE: Scratch that. Just tried to access Emby Library without ServerWMC plugin installed and it was unresponsive. Had to wait about 3-5 minutes before it became responsive again.

Edited by blade005