Lenovo Android tablet Stopped working

atalba

atalba

I installed emby. connected to my server. tried a few different movies and it worked fine. I  added options like Tune In radio and others, and now I cannot see any movies or options on my home screen. All I see is HOME NEXT UP FAVORITES UPCOMING. I can access MANAGE SERVER, INBOX, et al, but I don't see the MY MEDIA boxes, MOVIES,  etc. I installed ony Samsung Android phone and it works fine. 

Reinstalled EMBY on tablet; same results; deleted all files with file manager; same results. What next?

Vidman

Try using the devices web browser to access the same server

Edited by Vidman

atalba

Problem resolved. I deleted the sync jobs on the tablet, which didn't actually delete them. After re-installing the app, the sync jobs showed up, which led me to the server. I deleted them on the server and the problem disappeared. I did not know what sync did, and didn't know what happened when I pushed that button. However, even with the menu not showing up, the sync actually worked and placed the movies on the tablet. All cleared up, and working.

Just fyi - as I had mentioned, I installed Emby on my android phone, and it worked. So that is why I bothered with the forum.

Edited by atalba

Ah great, glad you solved it. i messaged you about testing the beta release but I'm glad you figured it out.