Titan MediaBrowser skin no settings

yardameus

yardameus

Hey,  Tried installing Titan MediaBrowser (btw should rename to Titan Emby) and I am unable to reach the settings once I install this skin.  I am able to do everything else, but I cannot go back to the settings to change the skin settings or switch skins or anything.  I'll check the logs and see if there is anything, but I've tried it a couple times.

marcelveldt

Did you install another skin before that which is also based on skin shortcuts, like Mimic or Arctic Zephyr? The shortcuts are shared between skins and it looks like you now have an incompatible shortcut.

Fix: Close Kodi. Navigate to the kodi userdata folder, subfolder addon_data. Delete or move the folder script.skinshortcuts

This will reset the shortcuts to defaults.

Please tell me which skin you used before so I can ask that skin dev to fix the error in the settings shortcut.

• Like 1

yardameus

I may have tried Mimic, I know I tried out Conq, and I have Arctic Zephyr.  I see conq, arctic zephyr, and titan hash and properties files in there and also quartz properties file.  Would deleting one of those at a time help rule out the culprit?