Problems with New player version 2.3.53

AM S1

Hello!!

Everything was great with this wonderfull piece of software, but the latter player did not work very well, there is much stuttering, and also does not display the external subtitle nor shows the option to change the resolution, this option was very important because it selected the resolution and automatically changed the other version of the movie that I had, the previous player did not have any problem, I do not know why changed the player

These sudden and without being tested on devices that currently works well changes are what make me hesitate to go with Emby or not

I can somehow select the previous player ??

Android 4.3
galaxy s3

I have no log in this moment, i will send it later!

Thanks
Regards!!

i don't quite follow all of that but a new video player is coming for the next app update so just hang tight. should be released soon.

• Like 1

Luke thank you very much! I will be pending, and I reiterate that it is an excellent piece of software, I daily use the application and also update it daily and when things appear to work differently or sometimes do not work I worry a little

and yes, ok you're right that can not keep all devices.

Thank you very much, I will be pending

Edited by AM S1

The new video player is built with libVlc, as in Vlc. I think everyone is going to be happy with it.

• Like 2