There was an error processing the request

lja

Rasputin

I am getting the exact same thing and have exhausted all things to try...Strangely, If I run MBT on the PC running the server, it works fine.  It's only when I run it from client PCs that I get the error.  The MBT clients show up fine in the dashboard and everything displays fine, it's just the ability to play anything.  This only happened after the update push, it was working fine before.

Rasputin

This seems to be error trigger within the log (although, every possible format I've thrown at the player gives the same error):

2013-11-21 19:19:15.6786, Info, DirectShowPlayer, Playing Friday the 13th Part 2. Reclock: False, Madvr: False, xySubFilter: False
2013-11-21 19:19:16.9536, Error, DirectShowPlayer, Error beginning playback
 Cannot play back the audio stream: the audio format is not supported.

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException
    at DirectShowLib.DsError.ThrowExceptionForHR(Int32 hr)
    at MediaBrowser.Theater.DirectShow.DirectShowPlayer.RenderStreams(IBaseFilter pSource, Boolean enableReclock, Boolean enableMadvr, Boolean enableXySubFilter)
    at MediaBrowser.Theater.DirectShow.DirectShowPlayer.Initialize(String path, Boolean enableReclock, Boolean enableMadvr, Boolean enableXySubFilter, Boolean isDvd)
    at MediaBrowser.Theater.DirectShow.DirectShowPlayer.Play(PlayableItem item, Boolean enableReclock, Boolean enableMadvr, Boolean enableXySubFilter)
    at MediaBrowser.Theater.DirectShow.InternalDirectShowPlayer.<>c__DisplayClassb.<PlayTrack>b__7()
    at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Invoke(Action callback, DispatcherPriority priority, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TimeSpan timeout)
    at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Invoke(Action callback)
    at MediaBrowser.Theater.DirectShow.InternalDirectShowPlayer.<PlayTrack>d__d.MoveNext()
 --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    at MediaBrowser.Theater.DirectShow.InternalDirectShowPlayer.<Play>d__3.MoveNext()

Rasputin

I partially figured it out...Not for sure the reason.  It was LAV, which I had to uninstall and reinstall.  Also, for some reason, I had to uncheck all bitstreaming audio formats (DTS, Dolby, etc).  I also had to reset LAV splitter options to default and they work.