Trailer link in MBC view

Percy
Go to solution Solved by swhitmore,

Hi Guys,

I sometimes like to watch a trailer of a movie I have not watched to help me decide what to watch. I see that we have a youtube link to the trailer when getting movie details through the Mediabrowser Server dashboard. Is there a way to have this link available in MediaBrowser Classic?

Thanks,

Percy

• Solution
swhitmore

Hi Guys,

I sometimes like to watch a trailer of a movie I have not watched to help me decide what to watch. I see that we have a youtube link to the trailer when getting movie details through the Mediabrowser Server dashboard. Is there a way to have this link available in MediaBrowser Classic?

Thanks,

Percy

The YouTube links won't work because YouTube is not supported in MBC. There is however a great Trailer Plugin that will display and stream upcoming trailers for you. Check the plugins section in the MB3 dashboard.

• Like 1

If you have local trailers for the movie they will play.

You can source them yourself, or the Trailers plug-in Scott mentioned can also download some for you.

• 5 months later...
zombieagain

Wouldn't it be possible to play the youtube trailers for movies that don't have the local trailer available? The trailer plugin is great but the source is limited. Having the possibility of streaming the youtube trailer referenced in themoviedb would be great.

Wouldn't it be possible to play the youtube trailers for movies that don't have the local trailer available? The trailer plugin is great but the source is limited. Having the possibility of streaming the youtube trailer referenced in themoviedb would be great.

Unfortunately, no because there is no YouTube player in WMC.