Syncing completely broken

jluce50
Go to solution Solved by Angelblue05,

jluce50

I'm on the latest version and every time I start up Kodi I get an "Emby Error - please see log for details" message and the sync never starts. This appears to be the relevant log entry:

12:18:49 T:2732  NOTICE: Sync DB -> syncDatabase Exiting
12:18:49 T:2732   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'sqlite3.OperationalError'>
                                            Error Contents: no such table: path
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Jeremy\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\service.py", line 259, in <module>
                                                Service().ServiceEntryPoint()
                                              File "C:\Users\Jeremy\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\service.py", line 146, in ServiceEntryPoint
                                                libSync = librarySync.FullLibrarySync()
                                              File "C:\Users\Jeremy\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\resources\lib\LibrarySync.py", line 77, in FullLibrarySync
                                                self.MoviesFullSync(connection,cursor,pDialog)
                                              File "C:\Users\Jeremy\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\resources\lib\LibrarySync.py", line 170, in MoviesFullSync
                                                WriteKodiVideoDB().addOrUpdateMovieToKodiLibrary(item["Id"],connection, cursor, view.get('title'))
                                              File "C:\Users\Jeremy\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\resources\lib\WriteKodiVideoDB.py", line 163, in addOrUpdateMovieToKodiLibrary
                                                cursor.execute("SELECT idPath as pathid FROM path WHERE strPath = ?",(path,))
                                            OperationalError: no such table: path
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

I tried resetting the Kodi DB's, but that didn't help. I've also noticed that Kodi hangs when quitting. I'm guessing that's probably related.

kodi_2.log

Edited by jluce50

ProphetSe7en

Not sure if this is the problem for you. but Kodi 15 is not compatible with Emby 1.

If you are using Kodi 15 you must use Emby beta :)

jluce50

FYI, I tried disabling the "Add images to texture cache" setting and that didn't make a difference.

Edit: I am running the beta...

Edited by jluce50

Maleficarum

Are you running as a master user? I had this problem with isengard when any other account tried to sync but the master account was fine.

Maleficarum

hmm dunno then, that looks like pretty much the same log I was getting. Oddly enough uninstalled Helix and reinstalled Isengard earlier and it syncs fine for all accounts.

• Solution
Angelblue05

@@jluce50 you are running isengard beta 1, update to Isengard beta 2 and it should work. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2