Loving the new landscape layout

jamvids

Thanks, I'm glad, although you ain't seen nothin yet :)

It still needs a little more to accommodate small resolutions so taking away the header will help with that.

558d7bd89bfa6_Untitled.png

gstuartj

Yup, good updates. I like the new navigation drawer, too. On phones that still have a physical menu button could it be linked to the drawer?

Yup, good updates. I like the new navigation drawer, too. On phones that still have a physical menu button could it be linked to the drawer?

yea i just don't have a device to test that with, unless there's an emulator image available with one.

jamvids

Yeah the navigation drawer looks good and love the multi coloured spinny circle too. Would love the "like" and "favorite" buttons/indicators on the remote. I really miss this from the old app.

Also a question, you can filter music down to likes and favorites but can't do much with it. I would love to be able to play all of my favorite tracks in random, and sync favorite albums and songs to my devices. I can do the favorite songs thing if I use a DLNA player but can't remote control that. I think I have seen an auto playlists request before, would be a good edition to Emby + and I would purchase the plugin for that reason (don't really need it for much else).

One for the future too, maybe a swipe across the album art for next track. A nice to have but not vital at the moment as I guess you are quite busy.

Edited by jamvids

Yeah the navigation drawer looks good and love the multi coloured spinny circle too. Would love the "like" and "favorite" buttons/indicators on the remote. I really miss this from the old app.

Also a question, you can filter music down to likes and favorites but can't do much with it. I would love to be able to play all of my favorite tracks in random, and sync favorite albums and songs to my devices. I can do the favorite songs thing if I use a DLNA player but can't remote control that. I think I have seen an auto playlists request before, would be a good edition to Emby + and I would purchase the plugin for that reason (don't really need it for much else).

One for the future too, maybe a swipe across the album art for next track. A nice to have but not vital at the moment as I guess you are quite busy.

you're right about songs. in the meantime, you can click the microphone and say "shuffle my favorite songs"

jamvids

That's ace. Just tried it out, will it work with a smart watch? 

One strange thing happened though, I initially tried it out on my phone, then tried it out remote controlling another phone which is re-purposed as a streaming device, both worked great but when I looked in the status bar the two instances were having a fight even though one wasn't playing and nothing was showing as playing on my phone when I looked at the server. A weird gremlin I think.