App just crashes before playing

tachang

tachang

Using the app on an android tv and it seems to just crash. I search for a show and see the search results but when I try to select one it crashes even before I can browse it. 

How do I troubleshoot?

tachang
2015-06-25 22:01:44.1945 Error - DtoUtils: ServiceBase<TRequest>::Service Exception

*** Error Report ***

Version: 3.0.5641.5

Command line: /opt/emby-server/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe -programdata /config -ffmpeg /usr/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /usr/bin/ffprobe

Operating system: Unix 3.13.0.24

Processor count: 4

64-Bit OS: True

64-Bit Process: True

Program data path: /config

Mono: 4.0.1 (tarball Tue Jun  2 13:22:02 UTC 2015)

Application Path: /opt/emby-server/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe

**************** does not have an image of type Primary

MediaBrowser.Common.Extensions.ResourceNotFoundException

at MediaBrowser.Api.Images.ImageService.GetImage (MediaBrowser.Api.Images.ImageRequest,MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.IHasImages,bool) <0x008e3>

at MediaBrowser.Api.Images.ImageService.Get (MediaBrowser.Api.Images.GetItemImage) <0x0008f>

at (wrapper dynamic-method) object.lambda_method (System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Closure,object,object) <0x00074>

at ServiceStack.Host.ServiceRunner`1<MediaBrowser.Api.Images.GetItemImage>.Execute (ServiceStack.Web.IRequest,object,MediaBrowser.Api.Images.GetItemImage) <0x0041c>

Does all playback crash or just certain things? The primary developer is on vacation for a few more days but once he gets back I'm sure he'll get you squared away. For logging, we get the crash logs sent to our google developer account so we'll have what we need from that aspect.

In the meantime, if you want to grab the server + transcoding log, i can look at that and see if it's something server-related.

http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/790-how-to-report-a-problem/

2015-06-25 22:01:44.1945 Error - DtoUtils: ServiceBase::Service Exception
        *** Error Report ***
        Version: 3.0.5641.5
        Command line: /opt/emby-server/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe -programdata /config -ffmpeg /usr/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /usr/bin/ffprobe
        Operating system: Unix 3.13.0.24
        Processor count: 4
        64-Bit OS: True
        64-Bit Process: True
        Program data path: /config
        Mono: 4.0.1 (tarball Tue Jun  2 13:22:02 UTC 2015)
        Application Path: /opt/emby-server/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe
        **************** does not have an image of type Primary
        MediaBrowser.Common.Extensions.ResourceNotFoundException
        at MediaBrowser.Api.Images.ImageService.GetImage (MediaBrowser.Api.Images.ImageRequest,MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.IHasImages,bool)
        at MediaBrowser.Api.Images.ImageService.Get (MediaBrowser.Api.Images.GetItemImage)
        at (wrapper dynamic-method) object.lambda_method (System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Closure,object,object)
        at ServiceStack.Host.ServiceRunner`1.Execute (ServiceStack.Web.IRequest,object,MediaBrowser.Api.Images.GetItemImage)

Ok, thanks. Please post the whole thing though, and tell us the steps to reproduce the problem. 

tachang

So I think I figured it out. The Android App crashes when there is no image.

Is the source available so I can go in and fix it / submit a pull request?