The Ashes

CBers

Have been waiting patiently for it to kick off I have it streaming on my desktop while working

Hope it is an even fight all the way through the 5 tests

• Like 1

joshstix

Have been waiting patiently for it to kick off I have it streaming on my desktop while working

Hope it is an even fight all the way through the 5 tests

Could I ask where you're streaming it from?  Is it an open web source or are you streaming it from your media browser server?

Being  stuck at work when the cricket is on is a definite threat to my continued employment ;(

I'll be sure to snap that while I'm playing Forza 5 on my new Xbox One ;)

Forgot to add that it is a paid subscription based stream,but I am part of the Aust Cricket Family so I get a discounted rate

swhitmore

Forgot to add that it is a paid subscription based stream,but I am part of the Aust Cricket Family so I get a discounted rate

Booooo. I'll just have to snap Live TV  B)

Well it looks a little better than it did thanks to Haddin and Johnson but might have to agree with Scott,it might be a long summer.

I would like to see some stats,I am thinking the tailenders have out scored the top four over the last 2 years.

CBers

At this rate it will be over in 3 days.

You weren't far out.

An abysmal batting display in both innings by England :(

More, and better, warm-up games needed next time.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk Pro

Edited by CBers

• 1 month later...

@@CBers

Sorry mate,this one is for you

The Chief Destoyer

kqcs8.jpg

Who would've thought 5-0,I was expecting the result to be a lot closer and in Englands favour but I gotta say what a huge performance by the Aussies and absolutely woeful by the Englishman.

They looked as though they didn't have any interest or didn't want to be here.Maybe it was the Johnson factor after the first test,but to lose it 5 nil in the fashion they did was truly amazing by a team that flogged us only 4 months ago.

Anyway I think we will get sorted out in a months time in South Africa but who knows,stranger things have happened.

Winners are grinners even for a very short time.

• Like 2

CBers

You totally outplayed us and deserved the 5-0 score.

You'll probabbly win the ODIs and T20s as well.

Edited by CBers