Printing the movie posters or folder pics ....

Never_More

Never_More

I found out the way to print out the list of movies in the server program  i.e. list of movie type of movie format and such - I would love to be able to match up the info with the cover art / poster (for lack of better word)..... Is there any programs or a way in the server program to be able to do this.... I relly do not want to print the 3k of cover art one by one

What I would like to do is create a binder with the info of the movie (I have)  and cover art / poster .. ANY HELP  WOULD BE GRATEFUL...

Never_More

Lots of looks - I'm starting to think I may have ALOT of work printing the cover art out - by the way its for my home use - kinda like a TV guide - instead of looking thru all the movies one by one - instead just flip thru the binder till one catches my (or the misses) eye.... finding the right movie to watch the easy way lol...

Koleckai Silvestri

Seems like an old school way of thinking. I have almost 1000 movies in my library. It is easier for me to just look through the server or use the search to find a specific one.

However if you're using Windows and store your metadata with your items you can easily  print out all the posters for a library using Explorer. Go to the main folder that contains your individual movies and in the search box type *poster.jpg. You will get a list of all poster images from every subdirectory. Ctrl-Click  the ones you want to print and then just select print off the right-click menu. It will ask you for orientation and a few other options but once you submit, it will go through the list and print them. Hope you have a lot of ink and paper.

Edited by Koleckai Silvestri
  • Like 1

Never_More

WoW that easy enough for me  thank you very much  lmao I was going to go folder print then the next - the way you explained will make this BIG job easy - with over 3k worth of movie I would have been there all month long lol - the binder I am making is well ok ok to show off - when ppl come over they really don't like sitting looking at my flat screen going over the movies .. 

thank-you-template-gothic_zpsfba7da0d.pn

Angelblue05

omg.... why would you waste so much paper and ink..... it hurts me :unsure: At least you're only making one copy....right?! heh....

• 1 month later...
Vidman

WoW that easy enough for me thank you very much lmao I was going to go folder print then the next - the way you explained will make this BIG job easy - with over 3k worth of movie I would have been there all month long lol - the binder I am making is well ok ok to show off - when ppl come over they really don't like sitting looking at my flat screen going over the movies ..

thank-you-template-gothic_zpsfba7da0d.pn

no need to be sitting in front of your flat screen, you could use literally any device with a Web browser, plus when you find something you like you can read the plot and cast view the trailer and select to play it straight to your flat screen...much more convenient and much less wasteful ....and i think more impressive Edited by Vidman