Issues with Collections on WMC & Web

Cr0nis

Cr0nis

Hi All,

To start, below are the server version details I am currently running:

Server: 3.0.5641.1

WMC Classic: 3.0.283.0

I've been running my server for several years at this point. I used to use metabrowser to tag my collections in the following folder structure:

Movie Collection

- Movie 1

- Movie 2

- Movie 3

In metabrowser i would set the folder "Movie Collection" to be treated as a movie and then pull the collection details from tmdb. This would group all collections on the movie view together as "Media Collection" allowing a very clean grouping of several movies. At some point this structure no longer worked but i ignored it due to the massive trade-off that when i began using the mobile app and web server to access my media remotely.I now want to go back to this view but cant figure out how on either Emby Classic or the web view.

I have the Auto Box Set (v.1.0.0.7) installed but this seems to have created collections just for the web. I haven't created the above folder structure for new/recent collections and the new collections (~6)seem to be the ones displaying on Emby Classic. I have also gone through the website and manually added the movies into their respective collections:

557c0f6454631_AddtoCollection.png

On classic I am using the Chocolate theme and have enabled "Collapse Movies into Collections" under the View Options -> Library section. When looking at my collections top level group I am seeing 6 collections:

557c0ed10638f_MBCCollections.png

On the web view, when I click on Movies -> Collections or Collections from the main navigation i see 64 collections:

557c1076a3e5b_Collections.png

Finally, on the Metadata Manager screen i only see 6 collections which match Emby Classic

557c14505bfd8_MetadataManager.png

How do I fix it so that

- the Movies view display collections when looking at Emby Classic

- All my collections display on Classic and Web?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

LM

Edited by Cr0nis

BATTLE DONKEY

For the auto boxset plugin to work you will have to take your previous movies out of the collections folders that were created. It was supported before, but once the auto boxset plugin was released support for the nested folders was removed so that the plugin could work on its own and create the box sets.

Try with a single box set that was created prior by metabrowser, pull them out of the nested folder into the root movies folder, then refresh both ur media and auto boxstes plugin and it should now show up under collections