Watched count is wrong

MagicPinball
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

MagicPinball

I record/download TV shows during the week and they are stored correctly in the appropiate folder structure.  In the MB3 client on the opening screen, it shows all the "last added unplayed" list.  For serveral shows, it displays (2 items) meaning 2 unwatched shows for that particular series.  But, if I go to the screen which shows all the TV series and I navigate to the same series as before, it displays 3 shows on the folder display.  These 2 counts are different.  This looks like it occurs on about a third of the series that I record/download.

Looking at the individual episodes, the watched checkmark is correct all the time.  Just the opening screen that displays "last added unplayed", the count is incorrect.

Any help?

Obviously talking about MBC here so I moved this topic.

A couple screenshots would really help to show us what you are talking about...

Okay, but the counts (in their respective contexts) aren't incorrect, right?  I mean, if you drill down into each of those items, you see the number of things that is reported...

The first one is your full library view.  It will show you the entirety of the things within that series.

The second one is a recently-added list.  It is limited to a specific total number of items (50 by default).  So, more than likely, one of those un-watched episodes was added long enough ago to not fall within the last 50 TV episodes you have added.

MagicPinball

I haven't counted, but it is very possible that I have more than 50 episodes of unwatched shows.  Any way to increase that?