Configuring view/tabs

Newalpost

Newalpost

Is it possible to configure the default view after selecting a Media Folder?  (Applies to Web Client and Theatre as well)

Currently after selecting one of My Media folders the next view starts with Suggestions.  Is it possible to configure this and the other apps to start with Movies rather than Suggestions?

In fact is it possible to choose which tabs are shown since I'm not particular interested in Suggestions or Trailers or Studios etc - just Movies of my choice.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest topbanana

I've been searching the forums to find an answer to this for ages...

When i click on Movies, i'd like to see my movies!

Being forced to see what Emby thinks i should watch is something Microsoft would do...

Can we please have the options in User Settings to select the default tabs to display.

EDIT:  I'm using the web client mostly.

Edited by topbanana

Sp3kt3r

This could be a nice feature (perhaps already planned) to change the order of the tabs but I know if you want to remove all the tab and have just your movie you need to remove the "Enable Enhanced Presentations for" under your Profiles, Display settings.

Vidman

It would be nice if the Web client just remembered the last used tab in each section rather than defaulting to the first one every time you change sections

Newalpost
This could be a nice feature (perhaps already planned) to change the order of the tabs but I know if you want to remove all the tab and have just your movie you need to remove the "Enable Enhanced Presentations for" under your Profiles, Display settings.

I have the 'Enable Enhanced Presentations' turned off but it doesn't alter the tabs that are displayed.  I also have the Latest Items unchecked and this seems to have no affect either.

I just wish that both the Android App, the Web Client and Theatre all looked as simple as WMC/MBC.