Windows Home Server 2008

mark142

mark142

I have installed Emby Server onto my HP Microserver running WHS2008.  It is working although I occasionally experience issues with menu buttons like save, next etc not registering when I click.  I have to refresh the browser session for it to work.  

Is this an OS issue or a an ember issue?

Also i can not stream to my android phone although this may be a set up issue or issue of transcoding on the relatively weak cpu on the N54L.

Thanks

mark142

Hi, streaming was via wifi.  Most of the movies I have stored are 1080p so chose that on the selection.  it failed immediately.  So i selected 720p it too failed.  Its probably me and user error but thought I would ask.  Any tips for the locking up menu's?

teshiburu

I cant say I have seen the locking up menus myself yet... 

As for streaming, I have no issues doing 1080p over wifi and over cellular - and I run a similar setup :) 

FrostByte

It may be the OS, browser, etc that comes with your version of WHS.  I believe Emby is only supported on WHS 2011

JeremyFr79

I have installed Emby Server onto my HP Microserver running WHS2008.  It is working although I occasionally experience issues with menu buttons like save, next etc not registering when I click.  I have to refresh the browser session for it to work.  

Is this an OS issue or a an ember issue?

Also i can not stream to my android phone although this may be a set up issue or issue of transcoding on the relatively weak cpu on the N54L.

Thanks

Yeah, that is not going to handle much in the way of transcoding.....