Any way to turn emby connection messages back on?

scalda

scalda

As the title says, i really miss these messages as it showed me when a connection is reestablished i.e when i reset the server.

I found them to be really useful.

Regards

scalda

• Like 2

Angelblue05

Ok, I'll look to make it optional again. What I did was only show in the event the server is or becomes offline. Then it will show when it comes back online.

Edited by Angelblue05

CBers

Also, in the same vein, can messages NOT be displayed when playback is happening ??

Sometimes you get an incremental sync message when you're watching something.

• Like 1

im85288

As the title says, i really miss these messages as it showed me when a connection is reestablished i.e when i reset the server.

I found them to be really useful.

Regards

scalda

Lol, that's exactly what I said to @@Angelblue05 - when she changed the logic.

• Like 2

Angelblue05

It is known ;) I will reinstate it for the next version with the option to disable it for people who do not wish to see it... I just wanted to simplify things...., because I thought people didn't like my message or found it annoying!! haha >.>

• Like 1

CBers

It is known ;) I will reinstate it for the next version with the option to disable it for people who do not wish to see it... I just wanted to simplify things...., because I thought people didn't like my message or found it annoying!! haha >.>

Is that DISABLE, or ENABLE depending if it's TRUE or FALSE :D :D :D :D

• Like 1

Angelblue05

:D lolol. It will be the correct logic! Don't worry!

@@scalda

Are you ok with displaying Welcome "user" message instead? It is the same as "Server online", it only displays in the event we were able to connect to the server when starting Kodi. :)

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1