Media Center Master scraping Extrafanart

JustEric78
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

just do a search in windows explorer to get them all at once. we don't have bulk editing capabilities right now. or you could just leave them. they will work just fine.

JustEric78

Geez, i'm an idiot lol. Thank you! Last thing, didn't want to start a new thread just for this. Is it normal to get the blue media center screen for 3-4 seconds when MB3 is starting up and then it just pops up all of a sudden? Seems a little odd, I believe in 2.xx I would get a MB screen for a second or two instead of just a blank blue screen. 

JustEric78

This only started happening when I installed MB3 the other day. I think it has started creating these folders as I do not recall ever seeing them before. I noticed shortly after installing MB Server that MCM started going nuts scraping these folders. I have google like crazy and checked every setting I can find in MCM but do not see anywhere how to turn this off. The only real reason I need MCM anymore is to rename and move files/folders. Any suggestions?

• Solution

it's possibly coming from us. go into your metadata settings -> images -> image saving convention. select the mb3/mb2 convention and then the backdrop1, backdrop2, etc convention will be used instead.

• Like 1