UnhandledException error

Oversoul7

Oversoul7

I have the latest version (downloaded today) of the server and client.  I installed EmbyTV, rebooted and ran into the error as a pop up dialog box when I attempt to start the server.  Strange thing is that the server appears to be running because I an access it from my iPad and the Live tile for the client is being refreshed but I cannot connect to the dashboard nor use the web client.  It seems like it's a localhost issue but the hosts file appears to be okay.  Any help is appreciated.

server-63569468614.txt

Oversoul7

Thanks for the reply.  I made it past that hurdle by reinstalling the server.  The issue happens after I configure HD Home Run within EmbyTV.  Although I can't access the dashboard or the web portal, I can delete the EmbyTV directory in the plug-ins folder and it all comes back.  I'm using the IP address for my HD HomeRun Prime so not sure what the problem is (maybe your fix will address it).  For some reason, the schedule is not populating also even though I signed up with SchedulesDirect and entered my login and password in the configuration area. 

Thanks for the help.

You kind of lost me a little bit there to be honest going in all different directions. This issue was just an error happening in the plugin that the plugin wasn't gracefully handling. so now it's being handled with the updated plugin.