can´t send a Emby-Connect request (ConnectServerId error)

Haraldy09

Haraldy09

Hello,

i can´t connect my User with my Emby Account (Emby-Connect)

When I enter the email address of my Emby-Accounts in the settings of my Emby-Server and push the savebutton, I get the following error message:

"Der Wert darf nicht Null sein
Parametername:
ConnectServerId"

Can someone help me with my problem?

Angelblue05

Have you tried with your connect username(forums username) instead of your email?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haraldy09

Yes, nothing changes, also the same error message. :/

I use Windows 8.

Before I installed Emby on my PC, i testet it on a virtual machine (win10) were I had the same error.

Edited by Haraldy09

jjspierx

I am receiving the same error (only in English).  I have Emby Server for Windows installed (have tried 3.0.5621.4 stable release and 3.0.5621.2 Lastest Beta release)  I assume the issue isn't the server on my computer though.  I have tried using both username and email address.

Here is the POST data: (i replace my ConnectUsername with "--------@-----.com")

{"ResponseStatus":{"ErrorCode":"ArgumentNullException","Message":"Value cannot be null.\r\nParameter name: ConnectServerId","StackTrace":"[CreateConnectLink: 6/9/2015 1:20:54 PM]:\n[REQUEST: {Id:a647a0081c8d4d36abf7197e618012ef,ConnectUsername:--------@-----.com}]\nSystem.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.\r\nParameter name: ConnectServerId\r\n   at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Connect.ConnectManager.<LinkUserInternal>d__25.MoveNext()\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)\r\n   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n   at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Connect.ConnectManager.<LinkUser>d__1e.MoveNext()","Errors":[{"ErrorCode":"ArgumentNullException","FieldName":"ConnectServerId","Message":"Value cannot be null.\r\n"}]}}

And this is the page response:

Handler for Request not found:

Request.HttpMethod: GET
Request.PathInfo: /Users/a647a0081c8d4d36abf7197e618012ef/Connect/Link
Request.QueryString: System.Collections.Specialized.NameValueCollection
Request.RawUrl: /Users/a647a0081c8d4d36abf7197e618012ef/Connect/Link

Edited by jjspierx

jjspierx

Could you point me in the direction of where to download the developer version 3.0.5637.29705?  I only see options to download the latest stable and beta versions.  Thank you.

jjspierx

Thanks, just updated to 3.0.5638.41432  I was able to get my Emby account attached.  Thank you so much.

• Like 1

inesergio

Under Emby dashboard > Advanced > General tab > automatic updates > Switch to Dev.

I did this and it doesn't update. I'm running Linux.

Angelblue05

Once you switched to Dev, check your Emby dashboard > Server information should display the dev version to update.