Emby Connect remember password

kmarq13

kmarq13

Using the latest Emby for Android. The first time I open the app I get an option to login using Emby Connect. I do this and everything connects just fine. If I exit and come back in I get a prompt to select a user. Then I get another user/pass prompt after selecting the user. This one seems to be my local server user/pass not my Emby Connect one. 

Do I just have something configured wrong? I'd really like to login once with Emby Connect and have it remember that selection so I don't have to enter it again unless I go to change server.

Sek0n

I'm having the exact same issue, word for word.

Except I'm connecting through the emby connect login, and mines to a remote web server.

I've backed backed out with the back button, and used the home button to exit.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

kmarq13

how are you exiting? are you using the logout function?

Hitting Home then using the task switcher and swiping it out.

If I just use Home and then come back later it remains logged in, however I generally like to kill things when possible.

Exiting to home with the back button also keeps it logged in, so seemingly slightly different than the above.

Edited by kmarq13

Guest molten360

Im struggling with the same issue. Sometimes when I hit the home key and then go back into the app via the task switcher it asks me to log in. In all cases when I select the icon to launch the app it asks me to log in.

inkubux

It will be resolved in the next update.

I'm also having this issue, thanks for the fix.