Video structure is lost with Videos

marc_al

marc_al

Hello,

I have just discovered Emby and I am trying to do some tests with it (I use Plex at the moment).

I have a specific structure for the Videos : Some main directories (Watched)... and inside each directories some Videos (inside some directories...)

and I would like to keep my structrure in Kodi.

I have seen that to keep my structure in DLNA, I must create the library as being Undefined (if I choose Video, my structure is lost and all the films are in the same directory).

When I see the Video structure (either as Video, either as Undefined) in the plugin in Kodi, the folder structure is lost. Is there a way to keep the video structure? I didn't see any option.

Also, after the plugin is installed, there is a Media type Movies that is added. Is there a way to remove it?

Thank you very much.

Marc

I have seen that to keep my structure in DLNA, I must create the library as being Undefined (if I choose Video, my structure is lost and all the films are in the same directory).

That is not correct.  You don't have to set it up that way.

Explore your user preferences on the server web interface.  You can control the presentation of your media and which items are grouped under types and which aren't.

marc_al

Hello,

Thank you very much, I didn't see the option (there are so many).

Also, even with the preferences, theer are stinn no directories with XBMC and the plugin?

Is there an option like Plex (unwatched items) that will (by DLNA, or by XBMC with the plugin) show all the videos in a folder that haven't been watched?

Thank you

Marc