Roku users cannot play

strager

strager

On the latest Dev build (Version 3.0.5621.4) - None of my Roku users are able to play anything. See the log file below - The very bottom of the file shows one of my Roku users attempting to play. From the server side, all I get is a message that the user stopped the video. From the user side they get a bar showing the file is playing, than nothing happens. 

The transcode directory is available with plenty of free space and nothing else using the drive (permissions are good too) and other devices seem to be able to play (although I am seeing occasional times where chromecast won't stream at random but it resolves itself usually in a few minutes)

http://www.n00bunlimited.net/pastebin.php?show=64394

Note: I attempted to put the full log but it was too big to paste anywhere (200,000 lines) - I started the paste from when the user logged in - it shows 5-6 attempts to play multiple files. 

Edited by strager

strager

Note - this is definatly the Emby app not the MediaBrowser one (Brand new user who never had the old one and never knew the term mediabrowser to get confused)

EDIT: hmmm - somehow was on Stable - jumped back up to Dev to see if it resolves. Will let you know. 

That seems to have fixed it for now.... not sure how I went back to "stable".... 

EDIT 2: Scratch that. First video played fine. When I stopped that and went to play something I actually wanted to watch same issue occured (with CC this time)

EDIT 3: Restarted server, both Roku and CC users can play fine.... It seems to occur only after something is stopped. When the issue does occur, it also doesn't generate a transcode debug log so it looks like it never gets that far. 

Edited by strager