Trailers for supporters

colinsteadman
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

colinsteadman

Hi I'm a new user who bought the lifetime supporter key (its an amazing bit of software).  I seem to automatically have trailers when I view the details of a movie, before playing it.  I presume this is standard behavior for Emby.

But I also see a trailer plugin for supporters [developer - luke].  Is this what I have by default, or does it do something more?  I noticed it said HD trailers so I'm wondering if SD trailers is built in, and HD trailers are reserved for supporters?  I guess what I'm asking is, should I install the Trailers plugin.

I actually paid for the Movie Theme Videos plugin too, but I guess I dont need this now?

• Solution

we should remove the HD word. it has both HD and SD. theme videos are different. they play in the  background of some apps when you open them. they are not usually the movie trailer but instead just random images with the soundtrack. does htis answer your question?

• Like 1

colinsteadman

Thanks Luke.  I'm still not entirely sure what it does, but you've given me an idea and its enough to know I should give it a try.  Cheers.

Vidman

Movie theme videos are more like the videos that play in the background of DVD/bluray menus rather than trailers