Collections Anomaly

geaves

geaves

I hope this is is in the right place to ask, Emby works great to my PS3, but I have noticed something regarding collections.

On the server web interface, if I select Movies then Collections from the top menu the collections are displayed, but if select collections from the menu (just above movies) it appears blank, this may also relate to the PS3 menu 'collections' returns 'no titles to display'.

Is there something that I need to edit to correct this.

Many thanks.

geaves

I hope this is is in the right place to ask, Emby works great to my PS3, but I have noticed something regarding collections.

On the server web interface, if I select Movies then Collections from the top menu the collections are displayed, but if select collections from the menu (just above movies) it appears blank, this may also relate to the PS3 menu 'collections' returns 'no titles to display'.

Is there something that I need to edit to correct this.

Many thanks.

This brain dead user will actually, one day, understand how this is supposed to work :wacko: Home>>My Media>>Edit and under display tick collections and movies, now the collections display under collections on the main menu and on the PS3. Now all I have to work out is how to get the synopsis to display on the PS3.