Split EHS to its own theme

Sundog

I realize this one might be tough, but Im throwing it out there!

There are some themes I love, but I don't like their EHS layout, and vice-versa.  It would be great to have the choice to pick an EHS screen, separate from your theme choice for browsing the rest of the library.  

I think it would really open things up for guys that don't have the time to work on a whole theme to make a new and interesting EHS, then depending on how that goes, build it to a whole theme to go with it.

• Like 1

I use Throgs too, but Id like to see it as a universal thing!  Throgs themes are awesome, but I dont think we'll see many with that level of customization.  If EHS was treated separate from the rest over all, I could change the EHS when I get bored with them like I always do! 

Cheesegeezer

No offense Sundog, but I think there is more chance of Splitting Snot than this happening. :lol: (excuse the pun hahah)

SoulTakers Neo theme and others allow you to have a different EHS style for when you get bored.

Edited by Cheesegeezer

mbt is actually built this way. you'll notice in appearance you can pick your home screen and your theme independently. of course, there's only one choice of each right now.

swhitmore

Yeah, I can't see that ever happening with MBC sorry. You would be better to try and find something you like with the options that are there.

gthrift

I'll +1 this.  

I like Chocolates details screen but Neo's EHS.  

Of course, if ebr completes MB+, then it's not a big deal.  Of course, that's way on the back burner from what I remember seeing on the old tracker.

Nick's MCE

Maybe not split the EHS theme but build something into the server where you can choose the backdrops, folder image, clear art etc. At the moment it can be done but not all in one place.