New Web Client in IE

kingy444

kingy444

Love the new web client pop up that occurs when you click the item before drilling into the item.

I have two suggestions for this:

1. Make it so that if your using the hover over the item feature that we have had for ages to mark an item as played (click the tick), mark as favourite etc, dont then open the flyout/popup asking to play/open/sync. The flyout should only open if you click anywhere else in the area and the icons should just perform their task as usual
  2. Also Make the flyout a user preference (they can turn it off if they dont like it). I really like it but my wife doesnt

Wasn't sure if this should be here or feature requests. If feature requests can an admin please move the topic

Happy2Play

Love the new web client pop up that occurs when you click the item before drilling into the item.

1. Also Make the flyout a user preference (they can turn it off if they dont like it). I really like it but my wife doesnt

Wasn't sure if this should be here or feature requests. If feature requests can an admin please move the topic

There already is an option.  My Preferences-App Settings-Enable Item Previews

kingy444

I did look for it first. Will check again. I auto update to latest beta so it should be there

For when it is enabled i do think tbat the flyout shouldnt open if you were using a shortcut on the old style menu to mark an item as played

kingy444

@@Luke i just found tbe above mentioned option

Just an FYI tbat the current BETA has the word 'if' in a different case then the rest of the preference items

• 6 months later...
kingy444

@@Luke any idea if this has been removed in the latest beta (3.0.5781.6)

I have been away from home for a while and upon checking my server on return clicking the mark as watched again drills into the item as well as marking as watched?

Mopar_Mudder

@@Luke any idea if this has been removed in the latest beta (3.0.5781.6)

I have been away from home for a while and upon checking my server on return clicking the mark as watched again drills into the item as well as marking as watched?

I think I am experiencing the same thing you are talking about. If you hover over an item to get the menu to show up, then click the check to mark it as watched it drill down and opens the next screen instead of just marking it as watched.