Errors in Log, JSON .. funny symbols

Tolerant

Tolerant

My OS / Boot Drive failed, trying to get my system back to working. Apparently when I signed in to Emby locally I used "Tim" as a user name which is my new windows profile name (as mentioned, I changed my windows profile).. and now I am having some issues editing my user in Emby Server, setting password, etc. Maybe it is still looking for "Tolerant".  I have to say, making the backup plugin for supporters only.. sucks.  I can only imagine how much easier the last two weeks would have been if this was an actual OPTION in Emby, not something only for paid users. The headache I am going through just to get back to a "normal" state is beyond frustrating and if anyone else in the world ever has to go through this, I expect they will just throw up their arms and say FK This BS instead of sticking with Emby for a media solution. Don't be offended, but it is something the team might want to think about. I understand there are costs and time spent and needs etc, but backing up your settings should not be a hostage situation simply to get a few more bucks, let the platform and other options be the selling points, not this.

• 2 weeks later...
Tolerant

Ok.. i have, as some are aware and might remember, reinstalled fresh on a clean (new) windows 7.1 install. Had a few issues.. one that follows me is the popup dialog box telling me that something cannot be completed. This has / does happen in IE or FireFox when I run a manual scan still as per Luke's request to use IE.