A moment of appreciation for Redshirt

Abobader

Cheesegeezer

Redshirt has been there from almost the beginning and i've always been a fan of his work!!

He's certainly the glue that keeps MB together and always finds ways to bring something new and exciting, keeping the world of MB alive and kicking!!

Well done Red!! ;)

• Like 3

yeah guys, Outstanding efforts by all. so excited about where MB3 and all its accessories are going. It's a great feeling to be a part of the journey. :)

• Like 2

I just want to say hats off to him.

I don't think everyone really realizes what he's done for MB3, which probably would not even be here if he hadn't signed on to help bring it to Android. Not only is he leading our efforts on what is becoming the world's most dominant software platform, but he's also given you GameBrowser, Trakt, and the BookShelf plugin. He's also an active community member who takes time to out to manage the forum and assist users in need of help.

Whether you use the app, or any of his plugins, please consider supporting him by buying and reviewing the app from the android store:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mb.android&hl=en

And Red, please add a donation link into the server configuration pages for all of your plugins.

• Like 25

I think you deserve a little yourself too Luke to be fair. Great application(server) and great clients. (Tried roku,NBC,theater,WP & android!!!

Well done ALL the devs.....

• Like 1

shaefurr

Been using this for a while since my kids HTPC has no keyboard/mouse, makes life a dream!

Just bought it off the play store, excellent work Red! 

and yay for automatic updates!

trooper11

I'll echo everyone else and say that Redshirt deserves all the praise he can get for all the work he has done. Thanks for the effort.

It has been such a great experience thanks to his contributions.

The whole team deserves a pat on the back for the tireless efforts to bring all of this together.  This kind of thing is never easy, but you guys have made it happen.

Not sure a half naked man just out of the shower saying thanks is Red's style. Thought this was better 

528c39e4d7873_1251884907_bull_ride_fail.

Thanks Red

• Like 1

swhitmore

Not sure a half naked man just out of the shower saying thanks is Red's style. Thought this was better 

Is this better?

thankyou.gif

redshirt and all the devs, hats off to you!!

You guys are great. If possible, I would really love to buy you some beer :P Being able to watch all my media away from home is a dream come true.

And I'll purchase your app as soon as it appears on the amazon app store.

Tharnax

The Android app is one of the primary reasons I moved away from MyMovies.  They didn't appear to have any interest in allowing users to stream personal media outside the home.  The android app was great from Day 1 (well, whatever day it was when I first saw it) and it has only gotten better with each version.  Bookshelf was also a big WIN from my perspective, especially how it works with the android app.  I see from users signatures, lots of people use are using Trakt and Game Browser appears to be an excellent plug-in as well.

Here's waiting to see what Red comes up with next!  In the meantime, my trips to and from work certainly have a lot more entertainment in them then they ever use too, well except for the time that drunk guy how couldn't figure out how to remain in his seat and kept falling on the floor over and over and over again.

Thanks Red!

Thanks Redshirt,

I've been waiting for the android client since day 1 which MB3 server came out; the beta and RC experience was great; straight away I purchased the app from google play when it was there, I was a supporter to MB2, then to MB3. I belive in your hard work, guys. so big THANK YOU for Media Browser developers, and very special THANK YOU Redshirt.

Cheesegeezer

The app is now live in the amazon store:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325&tag=avsforum00-20&location=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fgp%2Fproduct%2FB00GVH9O0I

Nothing wrong with making dual purchases to help support his continued development :)

And on that note, please leave reviews too on Amazon!!

Cheers

jasonmcroy

I just saw this thread and wanted to put my many thanks out there to Redshirt as well. I have been using your app from the beginning. At first it would not work well on my device but as you continued to persist in it's development it just got better and better. Now I have no issues with it at all. I immediately bought the app when it came out and posted a review.

Well done and thank you for your great work!