3.0.5621.0 - Cant upgrade to it

pir8radio

pir8radio

Server keeps saying the beta is available for update, Installing, tries to restart... Kills old process but doesnt start the application again.   When i restart the application manually it says there is a new update so i click install, starts the loop over again....

pir8radio

well i took a stab at it again for the 13th time... lol and it worked... so never mind that, see further posts below though... Please    :)

Edited by pir8radio

pir8radio

dont know if this helps.  After the upgrade i couldnt login, kept saying my info was wrong... rebooted again, then finally worked.  Strange..

pir8radio

@@Luke  see below picture, is this normal in the new version?     Adds some sort of goofy menu below each movie, just in the "Suggestions" and "Trailers" tabs.   

5560b9153f415_newvers.png

Edited by pir8radio

pir8radio

@@Luke @@ebr Just some notes on the new version...  Like everything but popup when you click a movie...   If you mouse over the video you get pretty much all of the same info....     I liked that if you click the movie it would open it in previous versions....

Just throwing a suggestion out there, what if you loose that new slide down window and put that same info in the mouseover window so it looks like the below image (i guess without the open button because clicking the movie would do what it used to).  OR loose the PLAY, RESUME (redundant) buttons on the mouseover popup and add the "watch trailer" button and "EDIT" button to the new slide down? Yea that may be better?  Maybe even better yet, just do away with the old mouseover popup.

The new way just seems confusing for old people.. lol  there are now 2 or 3 different ways to do the same thing, and each way has different icons.   Plus the GUI doesn't react the same in MUSIC as it does with MOVIES now...   to further add to the confusion. 

5560be7e2f44d_suggestion.png

ON THE POSITIVE SIDE...  LOVE the new Search, the main menu pops up right away now (no delay), Like the new video player (cast,scenes,info)  FFMPEG CPU much better when streaming MPEG videos, no change with MKV's.     But lovin' the majority of changes guys!  A+

Edited by pir8radio