customizing the "views" tab and dashboard and change default sort?

dannieboiz

dannieboiz

Is there a way to customize what shows on the dashboard when you first launch the browser? 

can I add more things to the "Views" tab? 

It's now showing a Movies and a Music folder but I separate my collection by "Foreign Movies", My Movies" and Music Videos" and I would like to show all those on the "view" tab. 

Lastly, can change my default sort to "dated added and descending as a default? 

swhitmore

Is there a way to customize what shows on the dashboard when you first launch the browser? 

Not at the moment, sorry.

can I add more things to the "Views" tab? 

Not at the moment, sorry.

It's now showing a Movies and a Music folder but I separate my collection by "Foreign Movies", My Movies" and Music Videos" and I would like to show all those on the "view" tab. 

The 'Movies' tab in 'Views' should show all your movies from each collection. If you want to then see titles from only one collection, you select it from the 'Media Collections' tab.

Lastly, can change my default sort to "dated added and descending as a default? 

Not yet, but there was talk about making the 'Latest Unwatched Movies' title in 'Views' clickable. That would take you to the sorted movies.

dannieboiz

I had a feeling I should have asked sooner. I've been looking all over for these features. 

I think it's a very useful feature that should have been there at the get go. 

swhitmore

I had a feeling I should have asked sooner. I've been looking all over for these features. 

I think it's a very useful feature that should have been there at the get go. 

There are a ton of features still to come. Remember that this is mostly still beta software. With the limited resources developers here have, smaller features like this will be done last. I know it's not ideal, but there is little choice unless you can recruit some more developers.