Collections view empty

ronvp

ronvp

In the Web browser: Collections view on the home screen is empty if I have nothing selected in the "Automatically group content from the following folders into views such as Movies, Music and TV"   However, when I select "Movies" on the home screen and then "Collections" it all works good. Also, in MBC, the collections View does work correctly.

If I unselect the "Display a collections view to show movie collections" then I do not get that view at all in MBC...

Here are some screen shots

No views selected selected with Collections view enabled

5558bdcee814a_Capture.png

Then collection view empty

5558be2fe123d_Capture.png

In collections view under Movies it all works good

5558be9de40ca_Capture.png

I'm guessing you have old style collections. We have not really been testing the new features with them. This does work for collections created in the web interface

ronvp

I'm guessing you have old style collections. We have not really been testing the new features with them. This does work for collections created in the web interface

I originally had my collections created with the web interface..when I try to create a new collection (same name) in the interface, I get a error that the child ID already exist..

Let me try the auto boxset plugin

Tried it Box set plugin keeps it empty also.

Edited by ronvp

ronvp

the empty collection view is at

C:\Users\XXXXXXXX\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\metadata\views\0cc595b84ffeeaaa24f6ceb2e225bf96

The actual Primary and thumb images are there, but nothing else..

The collection view that does work is at:

C:\xxxxxx\Ron\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\data\collections

Also, the collections in the metadata editor are shown correctly..

Edited by ronvp

RedStripe

Version 3.0.5607.2
Firefox Firefox 38.0

I am having problems also since last server update.

My collections were created in the web interface.

Coverart for the individual media does not display in Collections->movie_title:
555900c288c15_Capture.png

I attempted to correct the issue by restarting the server...no joy.

I attempted to correct the issue by removing the collection members and then adding them back in...no joy.

I attempted to correct the issue by deleting an entire collection via the web interface and then recreating it but, after deleting the collection, I could not recreated it as I kept getting the error message"

"A child with the id XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX already exists."

After deleting the collection folder ...AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\data\collections\XXXX[boxset], Emby recreates an empty by that name folder on server restart.

I deleted the folder ...AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\data\metadata\XX\XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX referenced in error message above but error message persists when trying to recreate the collection.

Collections sure seem to break a lot.

RedStripe

Edited by RedStripe