Remote control

mediacowboy

mediacowboy

I noticed today that my Fire TV Stick is not showing up in the remote control portion of the Web client. Please let me know of this is a known issue or I need to gets logs.e76640e6706b530a59311c5db2b4aef0.jpg

Edited by mediacowboy

Remote control has not been implemented in the FTV app yet.  There is an issue with the common libs we need to work out before I can get to it and we just haven't gotten there yet.

mediacowboy

Not a problem I have to remotes and will keep one at my desk. I just thought I would check to see if this was a known issue. Thank you for all your hard work.

• 4 weeks later...
BlueKachina

Remote control has not been implemented in the FTV app yet. There is an issue with the common libs we need to work out before I can get to it and we just haven't gotten there yet.

Hey ebr, is this also true for the Android TV app? They could be one and the same for all I know, so I didn't start a new thread about it. Same problem when I use my nvidia shield though. Cheers

They share most of their code so, yes, also true of the ATV app.

This should be available sometime in July.

• 1 month later...

The latest version of the ATV/FTV app now supports being a remote control target from other Emby apps.