Error while syncing

StealthDefender
Go to solution Solved by xnappo,

StealthDefender

Hey guys,

Since the last update (maybe an update before) i noticed that if i start my kodi and the first sync beginn in this time i got a weird error.

A dialog box pops up and write as content "Can´t connect to server, there an error occured with xbmb3c plugin"?

At this time i can´t play any file, if i try only this message comes up (maybe message looks a bit different from that i have in mind at this moment)!  :D

Wonder why a xmb3c error would come up because i have no old plugin installed in any way.

Anyone who also see this error? If you need more infos i try to catch some screenshot the next time i am in front of my machine.

Oh....and after the sync is completed, all work as it should..........strange ha? :P

Greetz Stealth

Angelblue05

Odd lol, no error message contains xbmb3c. :) Are you using one of our modded skins? Maybe that's what threw the error?

Edited by Angelblue05

StealthDefender

Are you both kidding me....;-)

Yep I use Arctic:Zephyr Skin

Greetz Stealth

marcelveldt

Lol, I guess that message is still in the translation files... I saw it in Dutch too yesterday.

• Like 1

StealthDefender

Lol, I guess that message is still in the translation files... I saw it in Dutch too yesterday.

BUt at all it is interesting what this message means?

Like i postet before while emby for kodi is syncing the first time after restart the machine i cannot  play files in any way!

After sync has completed all work fine and the funny message dissapear. :P:D

Greetz Stealth

• Solution
xnappo

I think it is the service not running message.  Should be fixed in 0.1.9

• Like 2

marcelveldt

BUt at all it is interesting what this message means?

Like i postet before while emby for kodi is syncing the first time after restart the machine i cannot play files in any way!

After sync has completed all work fine and the funny message dissapear. :P:D

Greetz Stealth

Yeah, its a timing thing. We're fixing it...