Auto Box Sets plug-in messing up my Latest Movies list

cw-kid

cw-kid

Hi

It appears after running the Auto Box Sets plug-in on my new Emby library which I have just been importing all my media content from Kodi.

When it creates the box sets / collections it adds a new "Dated Added" date for each Collection. 

So now in the Emby web GUI when I go in to Movies and sort by Date Added and Descending all I see is all these Collections, rather than my actual latest movie titles. Same deal in the Android app as well. 

If I go in to Reports and sort by Date Added they are all listed in here as well and there are 182 of them!

555662fede074_BoxSetsDate.png

Is there any way to change the date added on all these collections on mass to last year or whenever so they disappear from my latest movies list?

Thanks

Angelblue05

I think the boxset date added is correct  - but each movie contained should still have the proper date added. Out of curiosity, if you you disable this option in your preferences:

555666bdab62b_groupcollection.jpg

Then try to sort it by date added in the web GUI, it should respect the dateAdded of your movies, not the boxsets. I don't think there's any way to change the date added behavior for boxsets (I don't know what date you'd add in any case). It's one of the things that will settle with time. :)

Edited by Angelblue05

cw-kid

Hi AngelBlue05

Yes that setting is currently enabled, will try what you suggest.

I only just fixed the latest movies list after the DVD VIDEO_TS.nfo import problem (looks like that thread got deleted!) and now the newly created box set dates have knackered it again.

Your right though it will settle down in time moving forward.

Cheers

• Like 1

Happy2Play

I would consider it a bug since collections appear in "Movies" and "Collections" report.

Version 3.0.5613.20788

cw-kid

Ok unchecking that setting and then in the web GUI if I sort the movies as already stated, then I get the correct list of my latest movies again.

However logged in to the Android app with the same user account if I sort in there I get a completely different and incorrect list of movies that aren't my latest ones.

EDIT

And they are not collections just seemingly random movie titles.

Edited by cw-kid

cw-kid

I updated to the dev 3.0.5613.20788 version earlier tonight, as Emby crashed whilst importing my music collection and Luke told me to update to that dev version as whatever the problem was he said was resolved in that release.

It's still scanning in the music now, taking hours and only at 27% last time I checked, just looked again it's now 86% so getting there!

Edited by cw-kid