Issue with Arctic Zephyr and Resuming

swhitmore

swhitmore

Hey guys,

I'm using the new Emby for Kodi beta. When I change the default select action from 'Play' to 'Show Information', I lose the ability to resume. The information screen has no option, and there is no prompt. Not sure if this is a Kodi issue, or an Emby issue.

Thanks.

swhitmore

If anyone is running Arctic Zephyr, could you please test this any let me know if you have the same issue?

Edited by swhitmore

swhitmore

Logs? The option to resume just isn't there. Not sure what the logs would say, but I'll get one asap.

Angelblue05

@@swhitmore

If you press Play in the Show information dialog, doesn't it just prompt you next with the resume dialog?

Edited by Angelblue05

swhitmore

@@swhitmore

If you press Play in the Show information dialog, doesn't it just prompt you next with the resume dialog?

Sorry, that's what I was trying to say in my first post. It does show that, unless I enable "Show Information" as the default select action. If I do that, the dialog doesn't show, and the video just starts. Also, on the information view, there is no option to resume.

Edited by swhitmore

Angelblue05

Weird, can you try the latest version 0.1.88 and let me know if it fixes the issue as I can't reproduce. Thanks

• 4 months later...
tarnalcock

I think I may have stumbled upon this issue too, but fixed it with a reinstall (defaulted settings)! I will look into this from my side as well.