blublub

blublub

Hi

I have set up the following folder is Emby server:

Folder name - selected Type

videos - movies

series - TV

documentary - mixed content

In my Kodi movie library there are my movies and my documentaries mixed - so movies and mixed content is imported into Kodi' movie library.

My goal is that just the movies are synced/imported so that the documentaries are not listed in Kodi's "my movies".

I can get access to my documentaries via a created tile on my Kodi homescreen pointing to "Emby -> Documentary" - so that is not a problem.

So what I suggest is a feature in the Emby Kodi plugin that allows to select which kind of content is imported from Emby into the Kodi library.

xnappo

All, Emby has a 'user views' feature where you can control how things get grouped, and what a particular user can see.

This is found under:

Settings -> Users -> [User] -> Edit this user's profile, image and personal preferences

Would deciding what to sync from here instead of the server-level collections satisfy this request?

xnappo

Angelblue05

I just don't think it would be the same. For users that are not admins, there's no way to control the content that's being synced to Kodi. Since it's a syncing process and not just displaying like Mediabrowser, I just think it would be nice to have a filter list of some sort. It's not a big priority at the moment, I just think as the add-on matures, it's something we might want to look into down the line.