Auto-Organize fails most times

heula
Go to solution Solved by heula,

heula

The last few days most of my files fail in auto-organize. Don't now why this is all of a sudden because till a few days ago it worked just fine. Some of files will be moved but most fail for now.

Server log

Auto-organize%20fails%201.jpg

When searching for the serie in the list it's present but the message is unable to find matching name.

Auto-organize%20fails%202.jpg

When I manually select the serie to proces I get an error. When I hit OK again the episode will be moved. What's the problem here?

Auto-organize%20fails%203.jpg

Thanks.

SilentAssassin

I'm having this issue. I'm on the latest beta. Looking into the issue and found the problem.

I have the same file named Orphan.Black.S03E04.Newer.Elements.of.Our.Defense.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-ECI.mkv

If you look at the first screenshot where it says unable to find series you will notice that the series is classed as Orphan.Black.S03E04.Newer.Elements.of.Our.Defense.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H, this is also reflected in the log.

It's been cut off at the H.264 part of the title. If you change this to H264 (remove the dot) so the filename is Orphan.Black.S03E04.Newer.Elements.of.Our.Defense.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-ECI.mkv you will find that the auto organise correctly identifies and sorts the file.

• Solution
heula

I'm having this issue. I'm on the latest beta. Looking into the issue and found the problem.

I have the same file named Orphan.Black.S03E04.Newer.Elements.of.Our.Defense.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-ECI.mkv

If you look at the first screenshot where it says unable to find series you will notice that the series is classed as Orphan.Black.S03E04.Newer.Elements.of.Our.Defense.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H, this is also reflected in the log.

It's been cut off at the H.264 part of the title. If you change this to H264 (remove the dot) so the filename is Orphan.Black.S03E04.Newer.Elements.of.Our.Defense.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-ECI.mkv you will find that the auto organise correctly identifies and sorts the file.

I confirm this is the solution to this isuue. Can it be fixed?

Thanks SilentAssassin.