Movies view broken in web GUI

cw-kid
Go to solution Solved by cw-kid,

cw-kid

Hi

I've messed something up with the movies view in the web GUI and can't seem to fix it. 

Initially when I selected "Movies" both my Movies and the Kids Movies folders / content would be merged in together in to the "Movies" view.

Now however when I go in to the "Movies" view I only see my Movies, the Kids Movies are no longer also visible. 

Movies View:

554dfc19962e7_MoviesView1.png

Currently only displays my Movies and now no Kids Movies can be seen in here:

554dfc8f0bc13_MoviesView2.png

On the Home page if I click the Edit button next to where it says "My Media" there are some view options in here, they are ticked to automatically group together, but now do not.

554dfd112d6f9_MoviesView3.png

If I un-check Kids Movies in the options above then on the Home page it looks like this and the Kids Movies and Movies are separate.

554dfd99b2948_MoviesView4.png

But I can no longer seem to have them automatically grouped together, any ideas?

Many thanks

cw-kid

I've just created a new Emby user account for another family member and the Movies and Kids Movies in their Movies view are all together, so only seems to be a problem with my own user account. 

• Solution
cw-kid

I created another user account as admin in Emby dashboard. I then deleted my user account and then re-created it. Now this problem has gone away and the Movies and Kids Movies are once again merged in together in the "Movies" view.