most of my movies say season1 episode1

dropshadow

dropshadow

mb thinks about 90% of my movies are tv episodes. I have 2 master folder of movies. inside are only movies, no tv whatsoever. when I browse through, instead of showing running time, rating, info etc. it just shows season 1 | episode 1. how do I fix this? this recently started happening with new mb classic update on win7.

Edited by dropshadow

check the library on the server and ensure that it's classified as a Movie library and not TV or Unset

dropshadow

is there a way to change after the fact, or do I *HAVE* to rebuild the folders as instructed? when I created the server I guess all my folders were created with the "mixed" unset setting. is there a way to change this manually without rebuilding my folders?

user29

I am seeing this - what if the content is mixed - i.e i have kids movies and kids tv shows working side by side in the same folder up until this release...

any ideas (should i readd as mixed?)

dropshadow

I found the problem. the problem is that the server has decided to turn everything into a series. if you go into your folders you will see that mb has put a new series.xml file into every subfolder in a mixed content parent folder. yea, cleanup mb data manually again. no need to re-add the folder, because mb will just do the same thing over and over again. in fact I noticed that even if I did a manually refresh, mb no longer knows the difference between a movie and series, and always places a series.xml file into the folder if parent is set mixed content.

Edited by dropshadow