MB3 keeps freezing

Daddyof7652

Daddyof7652

Before I start going through the logs I wanted to see if anyone else has had a problem today with MB3 freezing whenever they try to access anything. Up until today I haven't had any problems but since this morning I haven't been able to do anything. Any time I try to do anything I get a round circle in the middle of the screen that rotates until I X out of the screen. I know there was an update yesterday so I wanted to see if that might be cause of the problem.

I did delete all my media folders and reloaded them but I'm still having the same problem.

Thank you for any help you can provide or at least point me in the right direction to figure out what might be causing the problem.

Daddyof7652

I ended up deleting all the NFO files and readding the folders to see if that would help and this morning everything is working great. When I checked the newest log it looks like their is a lot of old links that the program is trying to find but they aren't there because I changed the name of the location. Is there a way to clear out all of the old data without deleting the important information?

Best to post the server log to see exactly what it's looking for