Actor images in filters help

badaas

badaas

I can see the actor images in an info view, ie preplay.

But when i goto movies and open the filters and select actors, no images/thumbs are shown?

great work btw, thanks!

marcelveldt

I can see the actor images in an info view, ie preplay.

But when i goto movies and open the filters and select actors, no images/thumbs are shown?

great work btw, thanks!

You guys spot everything ;-)

I saw this when working on the actor images import stuff but couldn't figure and thought that nobody would look there hehe...

I will take another look at it, might be not fixable at all. Kodi does do some weird stuff with retrieving the actor images.

Edited by marcelveldt
  • Like 1

marcelveldt

I already fixed it.. the kodi documentation about the database is very outdated so had to figure it out myself.

Will be available in next version of the emby addon (which will be 0.1.2) but you have to do a reset of the DB because this info gets added at import only.

Once the new beta version 0.1.2 is available go to the addon settings --> advanced and press "reset local kodi db"

Edited by marcelveldt
  • Like 1

badaas

Wow, and I thought I was fast!! :P

I saw the docs and thought oh noes, you aint gonna find nothing there! ;)

There should be a 'You Rock!' button next to the 'Like' button. :D

• Like 1

marcelveldt

I just pushed version 0.1.3 of the addon to the beta repo. This contains the fix for the actor images. Remember to do the reset database.

• Like 1

badaas

I just pushed version 0.1.3 of the addon to the beta repo. This contains the fix for the actor images. Remember to do the reset database.

Will do when I get home, and thanks once again! :D