VideoNodes issue with Emby for Kodi 0.1.1

saitoh183

saitoh183

@@marcelveldt

First issue: When creating another profile in kodi the Emby scan creates the VideoNodes under the Master profile. @@Angelblue05 corrected the issue for me and im guessing she will add it to a git pull (see attached file)

Second issue:

With the new way the videoNodes are added, it seems that when you load a second kodi profile the nodes are removed and the only way to get them back for that specific profile is to restart Kodi. Once you restart they are back. If i then switch back to the Master profile, same problem.

the log always indicates after the profile switch:

23:17:18 T:1700  NOTICE: Emby addon -> Error while creating videonodes listings, restart required ?

Full log: http://pastebin.com/DQWyebhp

Utils.txt

Edited by saitoh183

Angelblue05

I've tried and I'm also getting the issue. Maybe we should consider something different than deleting everything and recreating every time a profile loads/kodi restarts.

marcelveldt

@@saitoh183

I just pushed version 0.1.3 of the addon to the beta repo. This contains the fix for the videonodes (I hope). Could you please test ?

I'm also going to publish a new beta for my titan skin which builds all the smart shortcuts automatically for the emby video nodes including widgets and stuff

Angelblue05

@@marcelveldt

I just tested and I'm still getting an error (tags are there):

Emby addon -> Error while creating videonodes listings, restart required ?
19:26:51 T:17452  NOTICE: 'NoneType' object is not callable

marcelveldt

@@marcelveldt

I just tested and I'm still getting an error (tags are there):

Emby addon -> Error while creating videonodes listings, restart required ?
19:26:51 T:17452  NOTICE: 'NoneType' object is not callable

OK, thanks, I will investigate further. Will have to create some extra profiles on my testmachine too..

Angelblue05

@@marcelveldt

Yeah, you just need to basically reload your masterprofile via Kodi profile switch so it deletes the nodes and tries to recreate them. 

Edited by Angelblue05