Unable to change some settings

drashna

drashna

For the Playback settings (and some other settings as well), it gives me a "Sequence contains no matching element" error, and fails to save the changes. 

So I can't change the settings, without manually editing the XML files... Which is far from ideal.

Running Emby 3.0.5597.1. I've tried the beta and dev versions, as well, but it doesn't help.

Specfic errors generated here.

2015-05-04 05:21:51.8014 Error - DtoUtils: ServiceBase<TRequest>::Service Exception

*** Error Report ***
Version: 3.0.5597.1
Command line: C:\Users\drashna\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe -service
Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
Processor count: 8
64-Bit OS: True
64-Bit Process: False
Program data path: C:\Users\drashna\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server
Application Path: C:\Users\drashna\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
Sequence contains no matching element
System.InvalidOperationException
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
  at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.Configuration.BaseConfigurationManager.GetConfigurationStore(String key)
  at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.Configuration.BaseConfigurationManager.GetConfigurationType(String key)
  at MediaBrowser.Api.ConfigurationService.Post(UpdateNamedConfiguration request)
  at lambda_method(Closure , Object , Object )
  at ServiceStack.Host.ServiceExec`1.<>c__DisplayClass6.<CreateExecFn>b__5(Object service, Object request)
  at ServiceStack.Host.ServiceRunner`1.Execute(IRequest request, Object instance, TRequest requestDto)

2015-05-04 05:21:51.8014 Error - HttpServer: Error processing request for /emby/System/Configuration/encoding
*** Error Report ***
Version: 3.0.5597.1
Command line: C:\Users\drashna\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe -service
Application Path: C:\Users\drashna\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
ServiceStack.HttpError
No Stack Trace Available

Full log attached as well:

server-63566294400.txt

For the Playback settings (and some other settings as well), it gives me a "Sequence contains no matching element" error, and fails to save the changes. 

So I can't change the settings, without manually editing the XML files... Which is far from ideal.

Running Emby 3.0.5597.1. I've tried the beta and dev versions, as well, but it doesn't help.

Specfic errors generated here.

Full log attached as well:

attachicon.gifserver-63566294400.txt

try restarting the server and post the log from the new startup.

drashna

try restarting the server and post the log from the new startup.

Not sure if you're referring to Emby/MB, or the system.

Either way, I've done both, and neither helps.

2015-05-04 10:57:29.0815 Error - DtoUtils: ServiceBase<TRequest>::Service Exception

*** Error Report ***
Version: 3.0.5601.19119
System.InvalidOperationException
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
  at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.Configuration.BaseConfigurationManager.GetConfigurationStore(String key)
  at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.Configuration.BaseConfigurationManager.GetConfigurationType(String key)
  at MediaBrowser.Api.ConfigurationService.Post(UpdateNamedConfiguration request)
  at lambda_method(Closure , Object , Object )
  at ServiceStack.Host.ServiceExec`1.<>c__DisplayClass6.<CreateExecFn>b__5(Object service, Object request)
  at ServiceStack.Host.ServiceRunner`1.Execute(IRequest request, Object instance, TRequest requestDto)

2015-05-04 10:57:29.0815 Error - HttpServer: Error processing request for /emby/System/Configuration/encoding
*** Error Report ***
Version: 3.0.5601.19119
ServiceStack.HttpError
No Stack Trace Available

And full log:

server-63566333735.txt

ok, just as a test, try uninstalling your plugins and see if the problem goes away. thanks.

ok. try installing from the website on top of your current version=.

drashna

No change.

Did some more testing. This ONLY happens when using /emby/. If I'm using the root website, or /mediabrowser/, it is able to save the settings properly, without any issues.

This includes via the direct website for it (localhost:8096/emby/) and via reverse proxy (drashna.net/emby/)

So this seems to be due to something with how the emby folder requests are handled.

server-63566350494.txt

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I am also seeing this issue when I use /emby/. I also can't upload images when I use /emby/.

Edit: I should note that I see this issue on emby server for Ubuntu.

Edited by Fayth