Recreating album.nfo, artist posters and album posters

steve1977

steve1977

I have some issues with my music library, so was trying to remove and re-add the library to see whether the dev buiilts had solved it.

I went ahead and deleted album.nfo, the folder "/ImagesByName" and some of the album posters. Then I removed all music from my music library folder and scanned. As expected, no artists and albums were shown. Then I added all my music back to the music library folder and scanned.

Emby successfully recreated artist.nfo files in both the "ImagesByName" and artist folder. However, it did not recreate album.nfo and artist posters and album posters.

Any idea where Emby is keeping the "memory" that it has done so before and how can I delete its "memory"? Refreshing could also work, but my library is too big and it will always get stuck. So, need to rely on the scanning feature.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
steve1977

@@Luke, any idea where Emby is keepings its memory about the previously removed items. See above for a full desciption of my issue. Also, this log file may give you a hint what's going on and where the secret "memory" of Emby is that I will need to vipe out... Thanks in advance!!!

http://pastebin.com/E1GtgkB9