"se" keyword for Home Videos

SilentException

SilentException

Hi, 

I have a small library of cartoons. They are not really organized in any particular fashion so I used "Home Videos" for content type. It seems to work OK.

One thing I noticed is that word "se" seems to break further parsing of the video name. For example, files

- "Raspao se Slonkov Alvin - Zečeva jajasta pustolovina.avi" -> metadata name "Raspao"

- "2x13 - Vrati se Dusty.avi" -> metadata name "2x13 - Vrati"

Using Emby Server v3.0.5597.1 on Windows 8.1. Files are on separate NAS, using UNC path. I have no import logs, already cleared old logs unfortunately. 

Edited by SilentException

• 2 weeks later...
SilentException

No input on this one?

I have now a clean log file for one file imported to library after Emby restart. 

"41 - Roary se zacrvenio.avi" -> "41 - Roary"

If anyone would take a look..thanks!

server-63567129753.txt

I'm not really sure what you mean here. with home videos we don't really try to parse the name at all.

SilentException

@@Luke, well, the video name gets changed. I gave you many examples of file names vs. metadata name after parsing. So there is something going on... Here is a screenshot as well.

post-5067-0-72006000-1431526995_thumb.png

• 2 months later...
SilentException

I'm not really sure what you mean here. with home videos we don't really try to parse the name at all.

Well, as I was saying, Emby does actually parse the name. It happens in MovieResolver.cs (https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Emby/blob/master/MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations/Library/Resolvers/Movies/MovieResolver.cs#L121)

Basically, because namingOptions gets populated with CleanStrings and |se| is part of that regular expression, the video name gets truncated after "se" keyword. collectionType is a parameter of the function, it would be wise not to parse names if it's "homevideos".