TV shows - name doesn't match TV SHow - CovertArt ?

hd4fun
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

hd4fun

After the latest upgrade to 3.0.5588.1

with MB clasic - which is up to date now as well

theme chocolate

maybe problem with  theme ?

the TV show at the bottom (cover flow) shows Vikings as highlighted with 94 episodes (of course wrong)

But the description is vampire diaries

when you click on vikings cover art box it takes you to vampire diaries

Not all are mixed up - 4 example: true detective is correct  and shows true detective season

• Solution

I'm not sure how this happens but you should be able to correct it by deleting everything in the following folder:

c:\programdata\mediabrowser-classic\imagecache
  • Like 1

hd4fun

this was the problem  Thanks

For your info - it happened after a server upgrade - the MBC client was not restarted,  I may have been sitting in the TV section of MBC while I did the server upgrade.  I then restarted the MBC and that didn't help.  Then upgraded and that didn't help.

Any thought on the trailers issue I mentioned in another topic ?  I believe that is a setting or cache problem as well.

Just don't know where to look

Jobber8742

I've had this problem off an on in the clients as well for several releases now. They all show up fine on the webpage on the server, but sometimes I get the wrong artwork for a show on the clients. It's not the same files that are messed up on each client either. Seems to be entirely random. and different machines have different files that are messed up.